If you are passionate about data analytics, The Analytics Store is probably one of the most exciting companies to work for in Ireland.
Why? Our training and consulting specialists work hand-in-hand with a large number of the in-house predicative analytics teams in the country, helping them to embed data analytics into the core of their decision making processes.
We are their trainers, their consultants and their mentors as they go through the journey of embedding advanced analytics into their business. We don’t do the analytics work for them, but instead we provide practical assistance to educate and optimise their in-house teams.
As a Senior Analytics Trainer/Consultant you will be predominately focused on delivering advanced technology training to the in-house analytics teams of the top 50 companies in Ireland. This will involve some element of standard class room courses, but will also involve many where specific customisation will be required to match the business domain of the customer.
This is where we want our Trainers to go beyond the class room and in many cases, may do short term consultancy engagements with our customers to accelerate their specific analytics projects. This helps our customers, but also ensures that your skills are always grounded in the real world problems faced by analytics teams.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or other similar quantitative field (ideally to PhD or M.Sc. level)
- A demonstrable history of applying advanced analytics to business issues across multiple industries and varying size client engagements.
- Direct, hands on experience with using SAS technology is critical with bonus points for R, Python, or other similar data analytics languages
- +2 years experience in delivering training in a technology domain
- A personality that always engages with the problems of your customers and always goes the extra mile to ensure they get exceptional training and advice
- Top class Oral communication skills.
- English language fluency
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A competitive Salary with many perks and bonuses that you would expect from a young, fast growing company
- A flexible, autonomous work environment that is oriented around helping you to be highly effective in your role rather than restrictive or rule-bound
- You get to work with a team who are recognised as leaders in their domain but pride themselves on maintaining a fun approach to being the best