The Analytics Store provides a dedicated consultancy service that allows organisations to effectively use business insights extracted from their data.
Our contracts are focused on achieving the best results for our clients and can last from a week to a year depending on the scale of the work required. The size of The Analytics Store means that we are highly flexible and our level of dedication have the ablility to deliver.
Explore the sections below to find out more about the consultancy work we do at The Analytics Store, or contact us to discuss the requirements of your project: email@example.com.
What We Do
In an analytics audit our experienced consultants work with you to determine the capacity of your organisation to utilise analytics. An analytics audit covers:
- An audit of data quality, data structures and data collection mechanisms
- An audit of capacity to perform analytics
- An audit of capacity to use analytics
Based on the outputs of the analytics audit we will work with your organisation to define a roadmap that outlines to the path to becoming true analytical competitor. The analytics roadmap includes:
- A detailed analytics strategy and implementation plan
- Software and systems requirements specifications
- A tailored analytics team blueprint
- A focused analytics training plan
This work typically involves:
- Team Building: Based on the team blueprint developed during a road-mapping exercise we will work with your organisation to set up and train your new analytics team.
- First Analytics Project: The Analytics Store consultants will work with the newly established analytics team to perform a first analytics project. This will act as on-the-job training for the new team and help to iron out any difficulties likely to arise, for example, in relation to data access or communications within the organisation.
- Mentoring: Over an agreed period of time The Analytics Store consultants will provide on-going support to ensure that your organisation remains on the agreed analytics roadmap and takes maximum benefit from emerging analytics opportunities.
When undertaking a complete analytics project, our experienced consultants will work with your organisation to define the project scope, taking the specific characteristics of your organisation into account; deliver state-of-the-art, effective models that add value to your business processes; deploy these models so that they integrate with existing systems; and provide on-going model validation and updates. The expertise of our consultants covers customer segmentation to credit scoring, and just about everything in between, and our project managers are experts in delivering analytics projects on time and on budget.
For smaller requirements where an organisation has a working analytics team in place, but simply needs extra resources for an upcoming project, The Analytics Store can provide temporary expertise in everything from data cleaning and collection through to advanced model development. Our consultants all work at a senior level and provide value to your organisation from day 1.
Business Manager: So, the training went well for you? Data Analyst: Great. We did SAS code, segmentation, neural networks, everything. Business Manager: So which of our customers might we lose? Data Analyst: Well ... I [...]