Title: SAS Visual Analytics for SAS 9: Fast Track Duration: 3 Days Cost: €1,782.00 Overview: This course teaches how to explore
Title: SAS Visual Analytics for SAS 9: Fast Track
Duration: 3 Days
Overview: This course teaches how to explore data and build reports using SAS Visual Analytics. You will learn how to build queries in SAS Visual Data Builder and you will also learn the basics of SAS Visual Analytics Administrator.
Pre-requisites: No SAS experience or programming experience is required, although you should have some computer experience.
Specifically, you should
- be able to log on and off a computer and use a keyboard or mouse
- know how to use a Web browser to access information.
This course addresses SAS Visual Analytics software.
Who: Business analysts who need to learn how to use the functionality provided by SAS Visual Analytics
Outline: Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics concepts
- using the SAS Visual Analytics home page
- discussing the course environment and scenario
Administering the Environment and Managing Data
- exploring SAS Visual Data Builder
- exploring SAS Visual Analytics Administrator
Using SAS Visual Analytics Explorer
- examining Visual Analytics Explorer
- selecting data and defining data item properties
- creating visualizations
- enhancing visualizations with analytics
- interacting with visualizations and explorations
Designing Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- examining the SAS Visual Analytics Designer interface
- creating a simple report
- creating data items and working with graphs
- working with filters and report sections
- establishing interactions, links, and alerts
- working with gauges and display rules
- working with tables
- working with other objects
Using SAS Visual Analytics Custom Graph Builder
- creating custom graphs
- using custom graph objects in a report
Case Study: Creating Analyses and Reports with SAS Visual Analytics
- MegaCorp case study
- SAS resources
- beyond this course
16 (Monday) 1:00 am - 18 (Wednesday) 1:00 am
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!