Duration: 1 Day
Overview: The use of analytics is now widespread in business, and for those without analytics training running analytics projects and building analytics teams can be daunting. This short, focused course will explain how analytics can be used in an organisation, how to run and manage an analytics project, and how to build a successful analytics team.
Objectives: At completion, delegates will be ready to effectively manage the use of analytics to extract actionable insight from data at their organisations. They will also be able to implement best-practice in building analytics teams and managing their projects.
Who: This course is aimed at managers and project managers keen to bring the power of analytics to their organisations.
Outline: The course will explore the following topics through a series of interactive workshops.
- Introduction to analytics
- What are the business applications of analytics?
- Predictive modelling
- Data mining
- The anatomy of an analytics project
- The anatomy of an analytics team
- Understanding analytics outputs and how to use them in business decision making